· Don’t be afraid of people who oppose you that can only punish the body, but rather be concerned about God who deals with your eternal soul
· God knows and cares about the most insignificant things of this world, so don’t worry because you are more precious to him, and he knows you better than you know yourself – right down to the number of hairs on your head.
· Bottom line: If you live for and advocate God before people on earth – Jesus will advocate for you before the Father in heaven. If you don’t stand up for God on earth, you really aren’t His in the first place, and Jesus will not advocate for you in heaven.
· We need to get over the embarrassment of following Christ. We need to boldly –IN GRACE AND LOVE – share the truth about Jesus.
· What God thinks should be more important than what others think.
· We enter glory by faith, but a result of genuine faith is sharing Jesus with others. I need to stand up for Jesus more, not being rude and insensitive, but boldly and unapologetically proclaim that I am thankful for the gospel and the God who loves me.
Forgive me for at times caring more about not feeling uncomfortable rather than boldly sharing you. Please give me discernment on whom and how to share you with others. Help me balance being bold with the truth and the grace of meeting people where they are at. Give me an opportunity today to share you with someone else. Thank you for advocating for me in heaven and patiently helping me along on this spiritual journey.
In Jesus name I pray. AMEN.
Posted on Fri, January 8, 2016
by joel king