· Christ gave the prayer that is an excellent beginning to every day.
GOD, may your name be honored
may your Kingdom of come this world come soon
Give us day by day
Forgive our sins, just as we forgive those that sin against us
Don't let us yield to temptation
· In times of need, ask God of all our needs, he listens and cares always. Patience and trust provides us our comfort close to him.
· Satan's evil darkness is always around but Christ destroyed Satan's desire to rule on the cross.
· Satan still temps us often and we still can fall from following Christ's path. Christ is always within us to guide repentance and his forgiveness.
· His children are to live the new life God gave us. He wants us to openly share it to the people around us.
· Many listeners know of Jesus that still are not willing to repent and receive salvation.
· Church expert leaders believed in the Old Testament, not willing to change their selfish ways to love others. Many priests hid knowledge in the bible to the Israelites; they had stopped serving God.
· Prophets in the Old Testament spoke of Christ and salvation but many were killed.
· True judgment is only by Christ
· Challenged by their selfish life directly by Christ, the priests planned to end Christ's true message to the Israelites.
Asking God he teaches me to mature in prayers. I praise and honor God's sovereignty knowing the world now is a lost place for most people. I am grateful for every new day and ability to do whatever he leads me. Walls in my life have taught me that he used them refine me for his future path. I am thankful for his spirit within me and guidance will keep me from Satan's temptation. He knows my every thought, good and bad, but still forgives my sins. Precious grace is often overlooked when living societies pace. I don't take the time always to absolutely focus on my relationship to God.
In hard times I ask him for needs and support. His closeness and love never change but foolishly sometimes I question it when my requests aren't provided. Always, in his time and ways, he has blessed me in his response. When I quickly or carelessly sin, he gives grace when I confess. God wants me to openly share Christ in the life he leads me. Sometimes priests, pastors, and Christian leaders words and lessons don't follow Gods words. I know he wants me to question speakers paths by checking it based on the bible and prayers to insure it's Gods truth. When I judge others it's wrong written throughout the bible, Jesus is the only judge.
I thank you for this new day. You are the creator of everything before and right now. I am grateful for Christ’s death on the cross for me to forgive my sins. I confess, I still sin when I am too fast to consider what I say or do; I should always forgive everyone that upsets me. I pray I will trust and obey your will since my personal plans are usually wrong in the end. I pray for the people I know, and others, that changed their life in order to share you in other countries; I pray for their safety and that they feel your closeness right now. I pray I use what you have taught and I desire to share your love and word with neighbors, family, and other people you have me meet. I praise your name and I thank you for never changing Your relationship to me despite my mistakes. I thank you for patiently refining me to slowly mature! I pray that I might take the steps you have for me to do what you have me for today, not questioning.
Posted on Thu, January 15, 2015
by Jim Pannunzio