Trinity STAY-N-PLAY is an indoor playtime designed for kids ages 0 – 5 and their moms to connect in a fun, creative environment while the kids play. Each week builds on a theme and includes interactive activity centers, arts and crafts, snacks, a bounce house and a circle time with songs and games.
We have seven distinct, large areas for play:
- The Nursery: play in the ball pit, build a tower with mega blocks, or create a town with Little People in our nursery targeting the younger crowd.
- The Lighthouse Room: bounce in the bounce house, play games like soccer or bowling and enjoy yummy snacks.
- The Pretend Room: create adventures with lots of dress ups and items for imaginative play.
- The Craft Room: enjoy the play-doh center, the coloring area, and a craft that relates to the theme of the day.
- The Builders and Movers Room: play with animals, trucks, and trains and build with blocks of all shapes and sizes.
- The Gross Motor Room: climb, slide, spin, balance, aim and throw. This room is a favorite for children who like small play structures and balls.
- The Reading Room: stimulate thought with lots of wonderful books, puzzles and puppets.
For more information please check out the Stay-N-Play Facebook Page.