1. We should not show favoritism in our dealings with others.
2. God chose the poor to show great faith, we should honor them as God does.
3. Love your neighbor.
4. Breaking one law is the same as breaking them all.
5. Mercy is our only hope since we can't fulfill the law.
6. Our faith is shown by our works.
7. Example: we should be a neighbor to those in need around us by noting their needs.
8. Abraham exhibited his faith by obedience in sacrificing Isaac.
9. Rehab showed her faith by taking in the messengers and safely sending them back.
10. You show your faith by your works.
- We should develop God's heart for people and treat them as God would, not withholding honor or resources from those in held.
- Doing so is a mark of our faith.
Lord help me to have your heart for those you bring into my path. Help me to give then dignity and help me to use the resources that you have entrusted me with to me the needs that you reveal to me.
Posted on Fri, October 16, 2015
by Brian Landers