There are 144,000 with the Lamb
There were three angles who had messages to share:
- They have the Lambs name and the name of His Father written on their foreheads.
- They sang a new song which only they could learn
- They were purchased from the earth and from among men
- They had not been defiled among women and kept themselves chaste
- They follow the Lamb wherever He goes
- There was no lie in their mouths
- They were blameless
- They were first fruits to God
The saints who persevere will be blessed.
- The first angel had an eternal gospel to preach to every tribe and nation
- The second angel spoke of the fall of Babylon the great who made the nations fall into immorality.
- The third angel warned people that they should not worship the beast or receive his mark or they will experience the wrath of God. They will be tormented with fire and brimstone. The smoke of their torment will last forever and ever and they will have not rest day or night.
Lastly there were two reapers…
- Dying will be a blessing; then they will rest from their labors and their deeds will follow them.
- The first was sitting on the cloud and looked like the son of man
- The second was an angel and he reaped grapes for wine pressing the wrath of God
- Be like the 144,000. Be chaste; follow Jesus wherever He asks; be honest and blameless.
- When the time comes, don’t worship the beast or receive his mark
- Persevere, keep the commandments of God and faith in Jesus
- Know there is a terrible judgment to come. Be bold now to save as many as possible.
Lord, I would love to imitate the example of the 144,000. Help me to be pure and blameless. Help me to be honest and hold to the truth always. Help me to follow Jesus wherever He asks. And Lord there is a judgment to come. I know that you long for all to come to repentance. I pray that many in North Sunnyvale, and Silicon Valley and beyond would come to know You and that You would grant them salvation. Help us to be bold and courageous to share Christ with those who don’t know you. Open doors for the gospel. Move in power to save those who are lost. Amen.
Posted on Fri, December 18, 2015
by Brian Landers