1 Peter 1
- Was there anything in this Sunday’s message that stuck out to you, challenged you, or perhaps confused you?
- What is the most challenging part of living as an adoptive child of God?
- Why do you think it is important that we understand the truth about our inheritance?
Scripture & Observation
Read 1 Peter 1
- What do you like about this scripture?
- What do you find difficult about this scripture?
Read 1 Peter 1:3-6, 13-17 again.
- What does this scripture teach about people?
- What does this scripture teach about God?
- What does this scripture teach about how we are to live?
- What is your “I will” statement?
- Who (if anyone) needs to hear this truth this week?
- Pray for God to continue to establish this truth in you.
- Pray to be able to do what the Holy Spirit showed you.
- Pray for those who are far from God that you might be a light from God to them.
Addition SOAP scriptures: Lk 12:13-21, Heb 11:8-16, Gal 3:23-29, Titus 3:3-8
Posted on Sun, April 10, 2016
by joel king