1 Corinthians 3:5-9
- Was there anything in this Sunday’s message that stuck out to you, challenged you, or perhaps confused you?
- What do you think the main idea was?
- What is the Holy Spirit asking you to do in response?
Scripture & Observation
Read 1 Corinthians 3:5-9.
- What do you like about this scripture?
- What do you find difficult about this scripture?
Read 1 Corinthians 3:5-9 again.
- What does this scripture teach about people?
- What does this scripture teach about God?
- What does this scripture teach about how we are to live?
- What is your “I will” statement?
- Who (if anyone) needs to hear this truth this week?
- Pray for God to continue to establish this truth in you.
- Pray to be able to do what the Holy Spirit showed you.
- Pray for those who are far from God that you might be a light from God to them.
Addition SOAP scriptures: Philip 3:7-11, Col 2:20-3:4, 1 Cor 6:18-20, 1 Cor 10:31-11:1
Posted on Sun, May 8, 2016
by joel king